Wednesday 14 February 2018

Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Christmas At Sweet Stampin'

As always it's Anything Christmas Goes

This is the second card I made for the challenge this month as I decided I didn't like the first one!

I really like this one though. I love the expression on his face! And I couldn't resist teaming the sentiment with him because of the face!


Winston - Digi Stamp Boutique
Sentiment - Digi Stamp Boutique
Snowflake Ribbon - Poppy Stamps
Gem
Stickles
Glitter

I'll be back shortly with my Fab N Funky card.

3 comments:

Jo said...

Aw, that face is adorable! Gorgeous card x

Chris said...

Love the image and sentiment together...made me laugh anyway! It's a fabulous card.
Chris
x

Cara said...

He's definitely in the bah humbug camp! Great card x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...