Saturday 20 January 2018

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

For Men

My favourite! Right back in the old comfort zone. None of that girly nonsense!  For this I used a new set of stamps and dies. That being said. I'd forgotten the dies were there and had paper pieced the bottle cap on top of the bottle and stamped the bottle opener and cut it out too. Then I remembered the dies. They look so much better die cut! I had also spent ages fashioning a bottle top out of a flower die (see, not just useful for flowers) when Cass said she had bottle tops in a drawer..... 



Beer Stamps and Dies - Apple Blossom from Craft Stash
Copics
Glossy Accents

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



2 comments:

Chris said...

Brilliant card Sue, fab stamps (and dies:) perfect for a masculine card!
Have a good weekend
Chris
x

Cara said...

Fabulous card. I'm sure hubby would drink some beer for me if I was in need of a bottle top!

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...