Saturday 9 September 2017

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Weddings/Anniversary

Not your traditional anniversary card I grant you, but this is the one I made for Andy!


Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamping Bella
Science Stamps - MFT
Copics

 Thanks for dropping by today.  I've noticed that I haven't posted anything for ages that hasn't been a DT card, just been so busy but I'm going to rectify that this week!

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



4 comments:

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Susan, love the image
Lorraine x

Tracey T said...

Fabby card, Susan xx

Cara said...

I love personalised cards like this, just fabulously geeky!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a fun anniversary card Susan! I love all the science extras you've used. It's fabulous! Very clever sentiment too. I bet Andy loved it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...