Saturday 31 March 2018

The Beautiful Game

Hello again.

I have some news that I haven't shared already (unless you've seen me on Facebook)! I've been selected to be part of the Time for Tea Designs Design Team. Super excited and can't wait to share some of the new designs with you next week.

For now though, here's a wee card I've created and as you know I'm not a particularly girly girl so I've gone for something different....

I've used the Football Kit Part 1 set and coloured them to look like a pair of Messi's boots but kept everything fairly simple. 


Football Kit Part 1 - Time For Tea Designs
Copics
Trophy - Spellbinders
Circle - Spellbinders
Hexagons - Can't remember - will update when I've checked.


Get your T4T Button here...





Thanks for dropping by today.


1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a brilliant masculine creation! Congrats on making the T4T DT! I look forward to seeing what you create. This is a stellar start! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...