Saturday 17 February 2018

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Add a Tag

Now I have to confess that the HB 2 U does not sit well with me... it's not something I would say. When I text I don't shorten things so it does give me the heebie jeebies looking at it! That aside, I really do like the card.




James - LotV
Copics
Letters - Memory Box
Circles - Spellbinders
Tag - Sizzix
Twine
Dewdrops


 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)

4 comments:

Jo said...

Fabulous.....love the layout.....and I'm the same with text, I just can't use test speak ......although an occasional 'lol' slips in now & then! x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh that's well cool! Perfect for a big boy birthday! Love the dark blues and the fun pops of yellow. Fantastic card Susan! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love Oliver and your layout and colours are fab

Cara said...

Fantastic card, perfect for an 18 year old x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...