Sunday 17 September 2017

Dabbing is Life

Morning!

Can you believe we're halfway through September already? Our local shop has started to display Christmas treats and I saw mince pies in the supermarket the other day (but wasn't allowed to buy them!)

This is one of the birthday cards I made for Andy. This one is from Scott who will dab at every opportunity so when I saw this Little Miss Muffet image I thought it would be perfect.





Umberto - Little Miss Muffet Stamps 
Copics

 Thanks for dropping by today.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

A brilliant 'dab'! Fab card Susan (My two do it all the time too!)
Lorraine x

Cara said...

Totally showing my age here, but I have no idea what "dabbing" is! Your card is still fabulous though!

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...