Wednesday 13 September 2017

Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Christmas At Sweet Stampin'

As always it's Anything Christmas Goes

I bought these wee Lisa Horton Penguin dies recently and thought I had to use them on my card. I love them, they're so cute. I've made an igloo using a semi circle of brick wall embossed card! 





 Penguin Die - Lisa Horton for Creative Expressions
Snow and Brick Wall Embossing Folders
Circle Nestabilities
Blue Glitter
Circle Punch

Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest the Christmas Sweeties have been up to. 

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute

Cara said...

This is adorable and I love how you made the igloo, so inventive x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...