Saturday 19 August 2017

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Doodling

Not one of my favourite challenges - it ranks up there with girly and pink....



James and the Big Fence - LotV
Copics
Glossy Accents


 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a sweet card - with fantastic doodling, I might add.

Cara said...

I love your doodled border on this card, which is so cute too x

Lorraine said...

James looks fab and I love your doodling
Lorraine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I can't doodle for toffee! So this is fabulous to me! Love the way you've coloured James, awesome job on the fence too. Very sweet glossy balloons, a gorgeous card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...