My Lovely Bloggy Friends

Networked Blogs

Monday, 12 June 2017

White Rabbit Syndrome....

I'm late, I'm late....

I'm so late in sharing this card I think the recipient has now had her 12th birthday! Or if it not, it's quite soon.

I used the birthday party invite as inspiration and have featured it on the card. The party was one in a recording studio so this Saturated Canary image was absolutely perfect.


Forever Girlz (but I only used one of the images) - Saturated Canary
Copics
Star Dies - Docrafts
Headphones - Spellbinders

Thanks for dropping by today.



2 comments:

Cara said...

This is such a fun and bright birthday card x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Utterly LOVE this Susan. I bet the birthday girlie did too, she'll be hanging out for this years no doubt!! Very cool using the invite on the card. Love all the colour!! Hugs, Wends xoxo