Monday 12 June 2017

White Rabbit Syndrome....

I'm late, I'm late....

I'm so late in sharing this card I think the recipient has now had her 12th birthday! Or if it not, it's quite soon.

I used the birthday party invite as inspiration and have featured it on the card. The party was one in a recording studio so this Saturated Canary image was absolutely perfect.


Forever Girlz (but I only used one of the images) - Saturated Canary
Copics
Star Dies - Docrafts
Headphones - Spellbinders

Thanks for dropping by today.



2 comments:

Cara said...

This is such a fun and bright birthday card x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Utterly LOVE this Susan. I bet the birthday girlie did too, she'll be hanging out for this years no doubt!! Very cool using the invite on the card. Love all the colour!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...