Monday 15 May 2017

Wedding Blues

Morning.

Did you have a good weekend? Was it sunny? We had rain all day Saturday and yesterday the sun came out again and it was lovely!

On to today's makes. This is a card and gift I made for a wedding reception we went to recently. The invite had touches of blue so that's what I went with.


Wedding Word Art - Digi Stamp Boutique
Hearts Die - Leoni Pujol
Stitched Hearts - Memory Box
Hearts Embossing Folder - Sue Wilson
Dewdrops

This is the frame I made using the SNC. I was quite pleased with it - although not particularly pleased I couldn't get a decent photo!



Thanks for dropping by today.

2 comments:

Cara said...

Wonderful card and I love the frame you made. Cara x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a fabulous wedding card! Love that hearts die of Leonie's. Really gorgeous. So fab that there is some word art out there for the occasion! I couldn't find anything when my brother married his beau. Love that embossed background, it's beautiful in that pearlescent finish. Stunning creation Susan and I bet the two lucky ladies were thrilled to bits with their personalised wall art too. Two fantastic creations. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...