Tuesday 2 May 2017

Busy As A Bee

Morning

Back to work this morning after a lovely weekend. And that's the exams started in this house, Craig is on study leave now for his Nat 5 exams. I'm sure we'll get back to a stress free house when they're all over. 

I'm starting the annual clear out early! I'm fed up looking at most of these cards lying unloved in my cards still to be shared! 

This was my sister in law's birthday card (her birthday is December, and yes, it was only last December, not the one before that.... I think)

Loved dusting off little Bumble Bee again. One of my favourite Gorjuss girls.



Bumble Bee - Gorjuss @ Funky Kits
Sentiment - Paper Smooches
Copics
Papers - Nitwits
String Flowers - Sue Wilson
Pearls

Thanks for dropping by today.



3 comments:

Cara said...

Just adorable, love her paper pieced dress. Hope exam season isn't too stressful for you all. Cara x

Juls said...

Eeeek!!! I'm going to have to dig out that stamp now!!! Love her paper pieced dress xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Perfectly paper pieced. Love this sweet image and that lovely turquoise blue is delish. Fab card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...