Saturday 18 February 2017

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Flowers

Always a tough theme for me as I'm so not a flowery girl! That said, I actually have two cards to share. Both were made for my aunt's birthday the other day (the top one is from the boys). I'll leave you to guess which of these two cards is my favourite.



Noah's Big Flower - Sassy Cheryl
Sentiment - Ladybug Crafts
Copics



En Francais - Stampin Up
French Foliage - Stampin Up
Collage Stamp - Inkylicious
Prismacolour Pencils
Ribbon
Distress Inks

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



5 comments:

Tracey T said...

Not sure I could choose a favourite from these two cards. They're so different but they're both gorgeous xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Susan, your cards are absolutely gorgeous... each so different, yet each one perfect!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow! Two for the price of one!! I love that Sassy Cheryl image in the top one, utterly adorable and LOVE the apple green border. The CAS design, really lets your fabulous colouring feature! I utterly adore your shabby chic creation too. So styley and elegant. Love the shots of blue and the stamps are beautiful. Stunning creation!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sue said...

Hi Susan,
these cards are both beautiful. I love your colouring on both of them and the CAS design of the first is really striking.
Hope all is well.
Love from
Sue...xxx

Juls said...

Fab cards xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...