Saturday 28 January 2017

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Spots and Dots

I wanted to join in with team Abi this week and debated over whether there were actually spots on this but the boss said it was ok! And then I remembered this wasn't the card I was going to use when I decided to join in yesterday afternoon so that's a card for another day.



Music Girl - Time For Tea Designs
Copics
Number - Memory Box
Stitched Rectangles - Memory Box
Circle - Spellbinders
Rock/Tape/Record/Headphones - Spellbinders
 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



2 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous girly card, fab image and pretty colours
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Susan, this is gorgeous hun! I love that fabulous image and oh my goodness her hair! Fabulous!! Love the paper combo and the cool diecuts. A very cool card for a 16 year old! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...