Saturday 12 November 2016

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is this photo for inspiration! 

reflections - kids - rain - water:

Our sponsors this week are Dies to Die For.

And here's my card. I had an idea for my card but this isn't it! It was thrown together the other night at 12.15am when I couldn't do what I wanted.

I've used some blue distress inks to create the backround and then stamped some water droplets. I used some glossy accents and then sprayed generously with some spray to make it look even rainier. The wellies are cut using the SNC.




Sentiment and Water Droplets - Inkylicious
Wellies - cut using SNC

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



1 comment:

Chris said...

Brilliant make Susan , love the way the card actually looks wet- very clever! Lovely sentiment too.
Chris
x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...