Wednesday 26 October 2016

Teaching Crazy Cats

Morning.

Still sharing things I made some time ago. 

This is the end of term gift and card I did for Scott's teacher. Yes, I know it was at the end of June.......

The teacher Scott had in P6 was his favourite teacher. Ever. No other teacher will ever come close! 

It seemed appropriate to share these today as this evening we're off to a Primary 7 (I think that's year 6 to the English amongst you) transition meeting at the high school! My baby is growing up.

I can't remember what seller I bought this cut file from on Etsy but I wanted to try and make it look like a blackboard.



Crazy Cats - Tim Holtz
Copics

 Thanks for dropping by today.



No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...