Sunday 9 October 2016

Gotta Catch 'Em All

Morning.

Today's card was made for my friend's daughter (and Scott's friend). I had already made two cards for her and was struggling to get Scott to pick an image to use - he had an idea for her card but unfortunately I used that idea for her last year! Eventually he agreed I could use this one and I had an idea for the card. And then I went to make the card and completely changed my idea and so a Pokeball card was born (or hatched whatever Pokemon actually do)




Janny Texting - Mo Manning
Copics
Circle Dies 
Circle Punches

 Thanks for dropping by today.


2 comments:

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous card Susan....just love the cute images...beautiful coloured....
Ref....the heating....January!!!...you must have 20 layers on by then....Joolsx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Utterly inspired Susan! Utterly!!! xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...