Friday 12 August 2016

A Washing Line

Hello! 

Been a while since I popped up sharing something that isn't for a challenge. I'm already running behind on card sharing and visiting your blogs too.

This is a card I made for my friend at work when her baby was born (in May). I also have the one I made for the office to send her but I'll share that another day.

I love this wee baby stamp - it's so cute. I've paper pieced most of it as I really wanted it to look like there were proper things hanging on the line.


Baby Washing Line - HobbyArt Stamps
Sentiment - Technique Tuesday
Copics
Alphabet Soup Dies - Memory Box
Stitched Rectangles - Memroy Box
Banner - Joanna Sheen



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby card xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Susan, this is super cute! Love that fab washing line of little people's bits and bobs, what a cute baby card stamp. Love the paper pieced portions. Brilliantly done hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo (I'm not going to mention the p#*k) Hehe xoxo

Cara said...

And I thought the last card was cute, this is cuteness squared! Bet the new Mum loved it. Cara x

Tracey T said...

Love, love, love this stamp. And the p*** xxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...