Sunday 19 June 2016

Father's Day

Good morning!

Well this is the first post I've done for ages that hasn't been a DT challenge card. However, Andy and the boys went out last night for a wee while so I had the evening free and it was lovely just messing about so I decided to schedule a wee blog post.

This is one of the cards I've made for the boys to give Andy. This is the one from Craig. I've used the Harry and Beer image from Digi Stamp Boutique. The sentiment is also from DSB.




Harry and Beer - Digi Stamp Boutique
Sentiment - Digi Stamp Boutique
Copics
Football Digi Paper
Stitched Rectangle Dies - MFT

Thanks for dropping by today.


2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Susan - I love this card. The image is fab (I have only just discovered Digi Stamp Boutique - love them)!
Your colouring looks lovely and I like your Dad themed card!
Sue...xxx

Squirrel x said...

Oh I just smiled and smiled when I saw this hun, what a fabulous card for a dad. Absolutely brilliant. Hugs xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...