Friday 5 February 2016

Just Resting My Eyes

Morning.

That's something my Mum and Dad used to say all the time when they were snoozing in the armchair! I shared this card today as I thought he might have been watching the TV from yesterday and it's sent him to sleep.

This, as you can see, is another Father's Day card. And another of the ones I made for a friend.



Stamps 
Snoozing Ralph - Digi Stamp Boutique
Dad - MFT
Happy Father's Day - SU

Colouring Medium 
Copics

Paper 
Docrafts

Embellishments
Buttons

Dies 
Stitched Rectangles - MFT

Thanks for dropping by today.



1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love that! My daddy used to say it too!! Awesome card hun, love the newspaper background, very cool. Hugs, Wends x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...