Wednesday 13 January 2016

Christmas At Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello, I'm back with my second post for today.  Please scroll down for my first Fab N Funky DT card.

It's time for a new challenge at Christmas At Sweet Stampin'

Our theme this month is 

Bows

We're sponsored this month by Robyn's Fetish who kindly gave the DT some images to play with.

I've used Beautiful Bow for my card, which I've paper pieced with this lovely tartan paper. I tried to go for a traditional Christmas card. I think I've got there!



Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Beautiful Bow - Robyn's Fetish
Christmas Carol - LotV
Music Score 

Colouring Medium
Copics

  Embellishments 
Crystal Drops

 Dies
Holly Corner

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest the Christmas Sweeties have been up to. 


4 comments:

An Occasional Genius said...

Absolutely got there! Very traditional and very lovely.

1 card down, 3986 to go!! xx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card, lovely design and colours.
Lorraine x

Gail said...

Susan, this card is absolutely wonderful. It's a beautiful collage and captures the wonderful spirit of Christmas. What gorgeous die cuts in the corners, too. This is such a beautiful and elegant card! Hugs, Gail

Rachel said...

Fab card Susan - I love that huge bow. xxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...