Wednesday 16 September 2015

How Flexible Are You?

Morning!

Yeah, I can't do Tuesdays.....

This is a card I made for a friend's daughter who's birthday it was at the end of last month. She's recently got in to the Glasgow gymnastic team so Gymnast Molly seemed like a good image to use! I was originally going to give her a purple leotard and had all the paper picked and everything. And then... for some reason I coloured it blue and couldn't find the right papers so she sat for a while till I found something I liked - had to look through every single bit of blue paper I had. It took a while ;) 


Stamps 
Gymnast Molly - Digi Stamp Boutique
Sentiment - Stampin Up

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

 Tools
 Circle Nestabilities - Spellbinders
Numbers (Vixen Set) - Quickutz 
Pennants - Joanna Sheen

Thanks for dropping by today.


2 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan, I love the sweet image and beautiful colours.
Sue xx

Sue said...

Susan, this is a beautiful card. I love the colours you have used and your card design is so perfect for that wonderful image.
Sue...xxx
(all the blood has rushed to my head now)!!! (-;

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...