Friday 10 July 2015

The Artist Formerly Known As......

Evening! 

I hope that wherever you are the weather is considerably better than it is here. I'm sure that we've skipped a few months and gone straight for November.

The card I'm sharing tonight is an anniversary card I made for a friend to give her husband.

I've used the Woodware Jigsaw Hearts stamp which I've paper pieced. I used shades of purple as I was given the brief of Prince..... I was just going to put a symbol on the card but I thought I'd better make an effort.



Stamps 
Jigsaw Hearts - Woodware
Sentiment - Stampin Up

Embellishments 
Button
Twine
Pearsl

 Tools
Fancy Label Nesties - Spellbinders

 Thanks for dropping by today.


1 comment:

Cass said...

Love this xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...