Tuesday 7 July 2015

Banana

Hello!

We've been to see Minions tonight - hence the title of the post - nothing to do with the card I'm sharing.

I was going to keep sharing the Father's Day cards but I'm going to have a break of them for a couple of days.

I bought this Saturated Canary image on a trip in April to a garden centre - it was a bargain and it would have been rude not to!

I decided to make the background to echo a ladybug too! So I punched lots of black circles of varying sizes and used a corner punch too.



Stamps 
Ladybug - Saturated Canary
Sentiment - LotV

 Colouring Medium
Copics

Tools
Circle Punches
Bubbles Corner Punch - EK Success

 Thanks for dropping by today.


2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Gail said...

Wow, doing your background paper like this is awesome with the image. It's the perfect card. I love the image and your coloring is fabulous. I need to remember this cute background...it really is perfect. Hugs, Gail

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...