Wednesday 11 February 2015

Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Christmas At Sweet Stampin'

Our theme this month is 

Only Words


Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Stampin' Up

  Embellishments 
Ribbon
Pearls

 Tools 
Holly Embossing Folder
Holly Die

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest the Christmas Sweeties have been up to. 

I wish I could say that's the Christmas cards started but this is a last year's model ;) 

x

5 comments:

Tracey T said...

I always like to see white with kraft and you've really got an eye for getting the best from white card - the embossed background is gorgeous. Hope all is well! Hugs xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan, I love the sentiment stamp and fabulous design.
Sue xx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Susan. Love the sentiment and design
Lorraine x

rachel said...

hello Susan - well I have been a very bad blogger recently but I finally made it here - great card - big hugs to you! Rachel x

Juls said...

Love the kraft and White together!! Xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...