Friday 5 September 2014

Those of A Nervous Disposition Look Away Now. I Mean Now. Honestly.

You know what's coming don't you?! 

Yep. It's THAT colour. My friend's niece was starting school this week and she wanted something different with fairies for a first day at school card... oh and Heather's favourite colour is pink...... *shudders* I've also made another card but I'll share that later on in the week.

Well, anyway, I went for it. And I used Pippi as she is one of my favourite fairies.


Stamps 
Pippi Longsocks - Funky Kits
Sentiment - Digi Stamp Boutique
Books taken from a Gorjuss Girl stamp set

 Colouring Medium 
Copics
Wink of Stella

Paper 
Best Creations

 Embellishments 
Glossy Accents

 Tools Thanks for dropping by today.


3 comments:

Wendy L said...

Looks so cute, lovely card Susan, xxx

Sue said...

Well, I think you card is gorgeous! I love the image with the added books in the background and the colour looks fabulous!
I hope you have a good weekend.
Sue xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this Susan. Laughed so hard when I read your comment on FB. Briiiiilliant effort babe with the colour (we won't mention it) ;) LOL. Pipi looks awesome in her spotty paper pieced skirt too. LOVE it! Very cool pairing her with the books too, love how that looks. Hugs, Wends x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...