Saturday 26 July 2014

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Take Flight
(birds, balloons, aeroplanes, butterflies)

Our sponsors this week are Crafty Ribbons.

Now I really was going to do a card with a butterfly. Honest. I was. However, my imagination took me down a slightly different road and I've ended up with this..... mad or inspired, you decide!



Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Plane and Simple - Stampin' Up

Colouring Medium
Copics

Paper
from stash

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Team Fi Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)


8 comments:

Tracey T said...

Love this, Susan - it's just so darn clever and makes me smile each time I see it. xxx

Squirrel x said...

Absolutely super hun - so clever and so much fun. Brilliant! Hugs xx

Unknown said...

Oh that is just fab Susan! Made me smile!!

Hope you have a good weekend,

Sarah

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab scene you have created.xxx

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh! This is so cute, I can't stop smiling! What an amazing idea with the gliding plane! Love it, love it!! Hugs :)

Chris said...

It's inspired! It's cute and it's clever!
Chris
x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant fun card Susan, love it!
Lorraine x

Cass said...

Brilliant card.Great idea xxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...