Saturday 7 June 2014

Seriously? How Long Does it Take To Think of a Blog Post Title?!

Still haven't thought of one!!

Hello, I hope you've had a lovely day. 

Well, I was wrong about summer, it's been chucking it down today. 

We've been at our friends' daughter's First Communion today which was lovely - although I have to say it didn't actually start raining until we were safely back in the house so that wasn't too bad!

This is the card I made for Katy. I used the Funky Kits image- A Little Bit of Gossip (the rubber stamp is sold out but the digi is available) but after seeing the lovely Susie's card I decided to remove her wings and I also masked off the flower and ladybug that she's talking to.



Stamps 

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

 Embellishments 
Flowers
Pearls

 Tools 
8x8 Daisy Patchwork Embossing Folder - Crafters Companion
Cross Die - Cottage Cutz Crafts
Bible Die - Marianne Designs
Oval Nestie
Grand Calibur

 Thanks for dropping by today.


8 comments:

Cass said...

I'm rubbish at blog post titles so you're not alone.Gorjuss card and even better IRL. Summer was last Tuesday........ xx

Janice said...

Such a pretty card Susan, the image is lovely minus wings and friends and coloured perfectly. A super card. Jx

Erika said...

A beautiful card and perfect for the occasion too. Love how you've adapted the stamp.
Great title to.....I sometimes ponder for ages!
Enjoy your Sunday.

Hugs Erika.

Claire said...

I love how you have used this image - perfect for a communion card - I bet she loved it. Hugs, Claire x

rachel said...

such a great image Susan and good idea to change her - makes the image more versatile! Hugs rachel x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah what a great card, its lovely. Love the White on white for it. Rained here from about 5 till gone 2 this am!!! Haa Im similar with the blog title, can never think of anything good, Love Hazelxx

An Occasional Genius said...

She is beautiful & so perfect for the occasion xx

Lorraine said...

Awww she's adorable! A gorgeous wow card.
Lorraine x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...