Thursday 29 May 2014

Charisma Cardz Challenge

Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Charisma Cardz.

This week our theme is

Father's Day

Our sponsors this time are Bunny Zoe, All Dressed Up Stamps and Ditzie Design Digis.

Now as you know this isn't a great time for me, or a great challenge, as I struggle do Father's Day cards. However, I've used one of the samples I made for Craft World.


Challenges I'd Like to Enter

All products available from Craft World unless otherwise stated.

Stamps
Boys Will Be Boys Set - Taylored Expressions

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

Paper
G45

  Tools 
Stitched Circle Dies - Lil Inkers (not sure where they came from)

I'll be back shortly with my Sugar Bowl card and some news! 

Remember to drop by Charisma and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 



3 comments:

Bridie said...

Lovely sentiment

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Have a fab day.

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

rachel said...

hi susan. great card hun. sending you hugs x

Sue said...

Fabulous card Susan. I love the image and brilliant design.
Sue xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...