Monday 14 April 2014

Love to Create Challenge

Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Love to Create

This week our theme is

Vintage Romance

Our sponsors this week are Tsunami Rose and Sami Stamps.

I've used a Sami Stamps image for my card - called With You. 

I decided just to print on Kraft and highlight with Copics. I've used a wheel stamp to very lightly stamp a vintage background and then in a darker brown ink I've stamped the floral flourish round the edges. Rather than add flowers I cut some tall Chloe stems (my birthday present to me) and I've added a wee die cut bow from a die set that my lovely friend gave to me for my birthday!




Challenges I'd Like to Enter
Artistic Inspirations - Monochrome
Bunny Zoe - Monochrome
Crafty Bloggers - Die Cuts
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes

Stamps
With You - Sami Stamps
Sentiment and Floral Flourish - Vintage Vogue Set, Stampin Up
Background - Very Vintage Wheel, Stampin Up

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

 Embellishments 
Pearls

 Tools 
Floral Oval Nesties
Tall Chloe Stem - Memory Box
Bow from a set - Elizabeth Designs
Big Shot

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Love to Create and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 


x

6 comments:

Debs said...

Beautiful card Susan - love the stamping around the edge.
Debs xx

rachel said...

a lovely card Susan - really pretty and i love the sentiment xx

Juls said...

This is just fabulous, love it!!!!! Hugs Juls

Sari / Granne said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love the feeling on this card and that sentiment is just perfect. Thank you for joining Artistic Inspirations, good luck.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the image and Chloe stems and love the stamped vintage background-thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
carol DT x

Sheila said...

A lovely project, thank you for joining the my craft creations challenge, good luck x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...