Sunday 27 April 2014

Hi Ho Silver

Morning all.

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend so far and that someone somewhere is enjoying nice weather ;) 

Good luck today to all the folk doing the Kiltwalk! Got a couple of friends doing it so hoping they survive the 23 miles.

So this is a card I made for my friend to give her son. He was 13 yesterday and is in Craig's year at school so I figured that if this Mo Manning image of Paul Typing would be ideal for Craig then it would also be perfect for Cameron!




Stamps 
Paul Typing - Mo Manning
Definition - Lindsey Mason
Chart - Maya Road

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

Paper 
Kaisercraft

 Tools 
Stitched Rectangle Die - MFT
Big Shot

 Thanks for dropping by today.

PS Guess what I was watching last night ;) 

7 comments:

Doreen said...

Fabulous image and details,love this.xxx

Debs said...

Totally fabulous - perfect image for teenage boys and I love the sentiment.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

rachel said...

fabulous card Susan - the background is fabulous - love it! Hope you are well! The kilt walk sounds like fun! Big hugs rachel x

Sue said...

Fabulous card Susan, I love the image and papers. A brilliant sentiment too.
Sue xx

Chris said...

I think it's a perfect image for a young teenage boy! Fabulous design and sentiment too!
Chris
x

Crafty Lark said...

Super card Susan, love your detail. xx Flora

Cass said...

Brilliant card! xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...