Thursday 10 April 2014

Charisma Cardz Challenge

Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Charisma Cardz.

This week our theme is

April Showers

Our sponsors this week are Bugaboo, Digi Stamp Boutique and Inky Impressions.

I was inspired to use a stamp I bought at the SECC in March. I just love James the bear and this stamp is no exception. I've coloured him in using the WG Copics and paper pieced his umbrella. Doing this card reminded my of a Physics teacher at school whose mnenonic for remembering the rainbow was Rock On You Great Baldy Veteran. So Big J, this one's for you!






Challenges I'd Like to Enter

My Mums Craft Shop - Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Cute (tip - always listen to your teachers, you never know when the information will come in handy!)
Sister Act - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes (with optional twist of Spring - that would be the rain.....)

Stamps
James and Umbrella - LotV
Sentiment - Inkadinkadoo

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

Cardstock
from stash

 Embellishments 
Glamour Dust

 Tools 
Corner Rounder


Remember to drop by Charisma and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 

I'll be back shortly with my MAWTT card.



11 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous, what a fab image,love the colours.xxx

Juls said...

too cute!!! Love it!! Hugs Juls

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Susan, I love James with his rainbow coloured umbrella and fabulous layout too.
Sue xx

rachel said...

fabulous card ....I wonder what happened to indigo?????? Hugs rachel xx

Cass said...

Fab and even better IRL xx

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely and colourful, just what you want on a rainy day. A lovely sentiment and good tip too. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card. I love the bright colours and brilliant sentiment.
Lorraine x

Carol Ric said...

So super cute. A great sentiment to go with the card. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.

Annette said...

Very cute. I love James the bear!
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Crafty Little Fairies,
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas,
As You Like It,
Pink Gem Designs,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stampfairy.


NGCARDS said...

An absolutely beautiful creation! Thanks for playing along at MMCS! xxx

lis-m said...

Hello my lovely, how are you???
I LOVE this bear, I really must get him myself!!!
Thanks for joining us this month at My Mum's Craft Shop. Good luck!!!

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...