Tuesday 31 December 2013

Top Five(ish) of 2013

Hello again! 

Well here I am, with my last post of 2013 and I wanted to share with you what have been my favourites of the year. Well, they're my favourites as I write this. I could have chosen more.

My favourite Tiddly Inks stamp and quite possibly my most used stamp EVER. This was my first attempt at cropping the image and using just a head shot but I was so pleased with how it turned out.



A very simple card, literally thrown together when I got back home from the SECC in October with some new stash! Simple but I love it.


A card with slightly more thrown at it. This was a DT card for That Craft Place and the theme was stitches. So I decided just to go a bit wild!



Another DT card but this time a card that was actually made for the lovely Sandra's daughter. It's my first ever Time for Tea Designs image and I need to get some more in the new year!


A card for Scott using Jake from Visible Image.  He loved it and declared his day to have been AWESOMELY EPIC.


And last, but certainly not least, Craig's birthday card. This Kraftin Kimmie image reminded me so much of Craig on the computer/games console and I found the bubble sentiment in some long forgotten stash and it just seemed so appropriate.


So that's it. 2013 in a nutshell. I've had some highs, I've had some lows but you know what, you guys have been there and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it (not least because I know I'm not talking to myself)

It's onwards and upwards for 2014! Things are going to get better :D

I'm off to prepare the house for our Hogmanay party later so as my Mum would have said - "lang may yer lum reek".....

Have a good one!


17 comments:

Anne said...

Five great makes Susan.
Happy New Year
Anne x

Unknown said...

I agree with you, that's my favourite Tiddly Inks image too! Something adorably romantic about it... Love the card you made with it too. Great bunch of cards xx

Lisa xo

Sammy said...

Fab cards, all of them! I do especially love the "stitches" one! x

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic! My favourite one is the skateboarder followed by the computer guy. They are all fab! xx

Marilyn said...

Beautiful grouping of cards Susan. I always enjoy these 'my favourite' posts and I love your choices.

Sue said...

A wonderful selection of cards Susan. I love your designs and fabulous colours.
Wishing you and your family all the best for a Happy New Year.
Sue xx

Chris said...

Lovely selection of cards, Susan! Great variety - all fabulous!
Have a great evening and a Happy, healthy 2014!
Chris
x

Erin said...

love love love them all but love the tiddlyinks one swoon xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah your cards are all lovely, Hope you have a Braw Hogmany, Love Hazelxox

rachel said...

supercool cards Susan - wonderful makes - that wedding one is so stunning - love it! Hugs Rachel p.s. hope you have fun tonight xx

Gayle's Crafty Blog said...

Fab selection Susan..have a great night..Hugz Gayle xx

Laura J said...

Some lovely cards, but that Tiddly Inks crop is divine! I love cropping images like that to make them more of a focus x

Debs said...

A gorgeous selection Susan - all so beautiful.
Wishing you a very Happy and Healthy New Year.
Thanks for being a lovely blogging buddy.
Debs xx

Unknown said...

Morning Susan, Happy New Year to you and yours - hope 2014 is a good one for you!

Wonderful selection of cards there - will have to try those T4T images, have been looking at them for ages!

See you soon,

Sarah

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous post Susan! Excellent selections, love your colouring and layouts! Hope you had a great Hogmanay, Happy New Year to you and yours! mo xxx

Pat K said...

Fabulous selections Susan. Wishing you a very Happy New Year. Pat K x

Tracey T said...

Happy New Year! A fabulous selection of makes from 2013. I love the Tiddly Inks "close up" and the image on Craig's computer card is brilliant. Wishing you a very happy and healthy 2014 and beyond. Huge hugs to you and the boys, Tracey and Gregor xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...