Sunday 8 December 2013

Tomfoolery

Now isn't that a word we don't use enough. It's like flibbertygibbit and nincompoop. (I have no idea if any of them are spelt correctly!). I was having a discussion with a friend over what title to use and these words just popped in to my head but I didn't want to offend anyone by using either flibbertygibbit or nincompoop as a title). So what are your words that you really like but we don't use enough of?

Well the preparations have taken a turn for the better - I watched Nigella's Christmas this afternoon.... got a few ideas.... so still not really any further forward but I can imagine that I am.....

A wee baby boy card to share today - and I can't even remember who I made it for but the little boy was born on 20th October! I do love this little stamp. Perfect for baby cards and I had plans to use him for a Baby's First Christmas card but have now changed my mind. Maybe. I'm so indecisive! 



Stamps 
Baby Boy - LotV
Calendar Stamp - LotV
Tag Sentiments- LotV

 Colouring Medium
Copics

 Cardstock
from stash

Paper 
Docrafts

Embellishments 
Card Candy - Craftwork Cards
Glossy Accents
Ribbon

 Tools 
Circle Nesties
Picot Edge Circle Nesties

 Thanks for dropping by today.


7 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Susan, I love the sweet image and beautiful detailing.
Sue xx

Sammy said...

Awww, that's so adorable! I keep meaning to pick this stamp up, but then choose different ones instead, and regret it whenever I see a card made with it, lol.
Love this, and the candi is perfect and matches the ribbon so well! x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,lovely details and fab image.xxx

rachel said...

gorgeous card Susan - and I must say I use the word flibbertigibert quite a lot - its my youngest daughter you see - she is one! Lol!!!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Susan. The image is so sweet and i love the design.
I love 'flibbertygibbit' too!
Lorraine x

Chris said...

Fab card, Susan, love this little baby stamp! Now stop this tomfoolery and use it for the 1st Christmas card, you'll be a nincompoop not to! :)
Chris
x

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

This is adorable, love it

Ali x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...