Saturday 21 December 2013

Snowflakes and Fairies

And whiskers on kittens.... no not really but that's what the title made me think of.

So here we are, day 1 of the Christmas holidays. Has there been any fighting yet... oh yeah. Are we stressed? Oh yeah....  Are all the preparations complete...... can I get back to you?!

Today's card is a wee card I made that some for me and some for a friend who just asked for a "selection" so in the selection I went kinda simple. Easy for me to do (and cheaper to post for her)

I used the Winter's Miracle stamp from Visible Image teamed with an Inchies stamp from Inkylicious so I tried to make it look like the fairies were scattering the snowflakes. 



Stamps 
Winter's Miracle - Visible Image
Inchie Stamp - Inkylicious

 Cardstock
from stash

Ink 
Night of Navy - Stampin' Up

 Embellishments 
Glamour Dust


 Thanks for dropping by today.


4 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan, such a beautiful sentiment and I love the touches of sparkle.
Sue xx

rachel said...

this is just beautiful susan - so magical xx

Shazza said...

so beautiful x

Sue B said...

aww this is really pretty Susan… I love the sweet fairies and fab sentiment… and the touches of sparkle are just perfect! :-)
Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
Hugs Sue xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...