Monday 2 December 2013

Love to Create Challenge


Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Love to Create

This week our theme is

Holiday Gift/3D Project

Our sponsors this week are QKR Stampede and Stamp Art by Kathryn.

I've used Reindeer Gift for my project - it's a wine bottle tag and I'm sure it must have a really fancy name but I couldn't find one so I'm just going for wine bottle tag!


Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Reindeer Gift - QKR Stampede
Sentiment - Personal Impressions

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

Cardstock/Paper
From stash

  Embellishments 
Glossy Accents
Tag

 Tools 
Circle Nesties
Big Shot

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Love to Create and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 


6 comments:

Sammy said...

Love it! The colours are fab and I adore the image :-)

I'm really going to have to figure out how to make these, for the inevitable "bottle of booze" gift to my dad, lol. x

Tammy said...

Adorable wine tag Susan, I love that image!
Hugs, Tammy

Debs said...

Fabulous!
Love the image and super sentiment.
Debs xx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Susan! what a sweet reindeer image and you've coloured him beautifully! I love the pretty paper and the fab sentiment! it really does glam up a bottle gift! :-))
Hope you have a good week
Big hugs
Sue B xx

Chris said...

It's a fab bottle tag, Susan! Very useful inspiration for this time of year!!!:)
Chris
x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant bottle tag Susan. Love teh design and colours.
Lorraine x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...