Wednesday 11 December 2013

A Clean and Simple House

Oh how I wish mine was. We've finished decorating the hall now but stuff still needs put away and we're rapidly running out of hours!!

Made this requested card a couple of months ago and I wanted to do something a little different so I went Kraft and CAS (ish). The corrugated bit of card is recycled packaging!



Stamps 
Alphabet - unknown

 Cardstock
From stash

Embellishments 
Pearl

 Tools 
Home Sweet Home Die - Sizzix 

Thanks for dropping by today. I'm off to Scott's school Christmas singalong this afternoon so looking forward to that but before that I've got 21983 things to score off the to do list!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this <3

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

My kinda card, love it

Ali x

rachel said...

fab idea susan - great card xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous cas card - love it.
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Oh your card is brilliant and so cute too.
luv
Debby

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...