Tuesday 22 October 2013

Addicted to Pain....

No, don't worry, I'm not actually in pain. I was just reliving memories of last night! Went to see Alter Bridge at the Hydro last night who also had Shinedown and Halestorm on the programme. It was a fab night :) 

A few weeks ago I was asked to make a gothic wedding card for a couple who had got married in New Orleans. Well I was stumped! No idea what constituted a gothic wedding card - apart from maybe red black and purple... I looked for some images but I didn't like anything I saw and I was tempted to use the Tiddly Inks couple but give her a red or purple dress. Then I decided to abandon the idea of an image completely and make a card that looked like a corset. As you do ;)

I made a criss cross card and the insert just has the names of the couple and the date of their wedding. 

Anyway, I have it on good authority the couple loved their card so that's the main thing!




And I couldn't leave you tonight without sharing some Alter Bridge with you - the new single Addicted to Pain :) 

   

Thanks for dropping by today.


1 comment:

rachel said...

fab card Susan - no wonder the couple liked it! Hugs x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...