Sunday 8 September 2013

Hobbycutz Challenge


Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Hobbycutz and it's my first one :) 

This week our theme is

Anything Goes

Our sponsor this week is The Stamping Chef

And here's my card - The Stamping Chef kindly supplied the DT with some images and I've used Marilyn for mine. 





Challenges I'd Like to Enter
Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz - Fancy Flourishes
Sister Act - Anything Goes


Stamps
Marilyn - The Stamping Chef
Sentiment - Dienamics

 Colouring Medium 
Flexmarkers
Copics

Paper
From stash

 Embellishments 
Swirl - Hobbycutz


 Thanks for dropping by - I'll be back later with my Dream Valley Challenge card.

Remember to drop by Hobbycutz and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 

 Susan 
x

7 comments:

Sue said...

Fabulous card Susan, I love the image and wonderful colours.
Sue xx

rachel said...

fabulous card Susan - really love this image and your layout is wonderful xx

Claire said...

Fabulous card Susan, love the image and monochrome design. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

Chris said...

This is fabulous, Susan! Great image ( I chose the same one!!) and the black and white design complements her so well!
Chris
x

Renate said...

Fab card!
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week. :)

Sonia said...

Wonderful card...thanks for joining Sister Act with such pretty creation...HUGS...SK :)
SKdigis

Denise said...

Wow this is fantastic! Your colouring is fantastic! Love the whole composition of this card!
Crafty Hugs
Denise

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...