Saturday 14 September 2013

Flowers, Pearls and Scoreboards

Morning all.

Can you believe we're nearly halfway through September?! Although given the weather in the last few days it's more like November!

Something a little different today - I was asked to make a 30th Wedding Anniversary card so I decided to go very traditional with pearls! Now let me tell you that this wasn't the easiest card in the world to make without having a scoreboard I drew lines on the back of the card and scored them using the groove in my paper trimmer.... perhaps, if Santa is looking in then he might like to add a scoreboard to my Christmas list!


Cardstock
From stash

 Embellishments 
Pearls
Cream Organza Ribbon
Flowers

 Tools 
Floral Oval Nesties
Big Shot

All items available (unless otherwise stated) from That Craft Place - if Lisa and Danny don't have something in stock they'd be happy to order it for you.

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

 Susan 
 x

13 comments:

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Susan. I love the elegant design and beautiful embellishments.
I hope you have a good weekend
Sue xx

Carole said...

I'm loving this card Susan, looks absolutely stunning.

Hugs
Carole xXx

rachel said...

gorgeous card Susan and well done with the scoring - really fabulous xx I love my hougie - wouldn't be without it now xx

Natali said...

Love it!! Beautiful combination with pearls-white and embossing. Everytime classic and elegant.
Hugs,
Natali

Pat K said...

Beautiful anniversary card Susan..so elegant. Pat K x

Shazza said...

wow it is gorgeous x

Lorraine said...

A very elegant card Susan. I love the design and pretty flowers.
I hope you're having a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

catherine said...

This is such a stylish and elegant looking card Susan and just beautiful
x catherine

Tracey T said...

A beautiful, elegant card - truly gorgeous xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

so gorgeous! i love all of the little pearls and the beautiful white on white :)

Diane said...

Very pretty design Susan.

Regards diane

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card and I love all the white. It is so stylish and elegant.

Sandra said...

Beautifully done. x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...