Monday 2 September 2013

Cheers!

Evening all.... 

bit of a change from me, an evening post but for a change this isn't scheduled! 

Today is our 13th wedding anniversary so today I am sharing the card I made for Andy. I decided to go kinda simple for this rather than have a coloured image. Made a bit of a change not only with that but I used some of my old Stampin Up stuff which I haven't really used for ages.




Challenges I'd Like to Enter
Less is More - Use A Rubber Stamp

Stamps 
I Heart Hearts - Stampin Up
Everyday Phrases - Stampin' Up

Cardstock
From Stash

 Ink
Baja Breeze - Stampin Up
Crumb Cake - Stampin Up
Close to Cocoa - Stampin' Up

 Embellishments 
Card Candy - Craftwork Cards

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

 Susan 
 x

12 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the hearts and fab details.xxx

Antonella said...

What a sweet Anniversary Card! Love the blue with brown combo, very simple and elegant!
I found you through the MIM Link Party where I am also partying, would love it if you'd stop by too.
Hugs, antonella :-)

Sandra said...

Lovely xxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous anniversary card Susan. I love the colours and cas design
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, elegant card.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

Happy Anniversary!
Your card is gorgeous, I love the design and gorgeous colours.
I hope you have a good day
Sue xx

rachel said...

gorgeous card Suisan and a belated Happy Anniversary to you xx

rachel said...

sorry that should say Susan xx

Tracey T said...

A very beautiful, elegant card. Love these colours together. xx

Betty said...

This so elegant Susan. Thamk you for your sweet comment on my blog
Bettyxxx

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card, thank you for joining us over at MIM on our 3rd Birthday! Hugs Kerry xx

Jen Nelson said...

susan i really love the layout

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...