Monday 19 August 2013

Love to Create Challenge

Hello again - I'm back and this time it's to tell you about a new challenge at Love to Create

This week our theme is

Fancy Folds

Our sponsors this week are Di's Digi Downloads, Eureka Stamps and The Stamping Chef.

I've used a Stamping Chef image for my card - Jolene. Yes, I know, you're all singing that now aren't you! I have been ever since I made the card!




Challenges I'd Like to Enter
Make it Monday
OLLCB - Inspired by A Song (Jolene)
Pile it On - No Designer Paper
Challenges 4 Everybody

Stamps
Jolene - The Stamping Chef
Sentiment - LotV

 Colouring Medium 
Copics
Flexmarkers

Cardstock
From stash

  Embellishments 
Pearls


 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Love to Create and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 

 Susan 
x

16 comments:

Claire said...

Lovely card, great shape. Hugs, Claire x

Sandra said...

Super and she has a full pair of legs ;-)

Kim said...

Susan I love this image, she is sweet, I have never see this stamp before! Also love the embossing! Great card.

rachel said...

great fold Susan and a fabulous image - love it xx

Debs said...

Fabulous card Susan - love the doily.
Debs xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Susan, I love the image and fabulous colouring
Sue xx

Unknown said...

Ooooh that's stunning! Perfect colouring.

Sarah

Shazza said...

great card, love how you coloured her Susan x

Chris said...

Fabulous colouring! Lovely design too!
Chris
x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Susan. The image looks fab and I love your fancy folds.
Lorraine x

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. I love the embossing.
Nikki x

Donna Ellis said...

Very cute card!

Cards by Ziggy said...

Popping by from MIM love that image what a fan card

Xxx

Cards by Ziggy said...

Popping by from MIM love that image what a fan card

Xxx

Anne said...

What a super card Susan and yes, that is one of those songs you can't get out of your head! Thanks for joining the Ooh La La Inspired by a Song Challenge, hope to see you again for our next challenge.
Hugs
Anne

Alli Devine said...

Lovely crisp clean colour scheme. Thanks for entering our Inspired by song challenge at ooh La La Creations
Alli x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...