Sunday 11 August 2013

Dream Valley Challenges



Afternoon all.


It's time for a new challenge at Dream Valley Challenges

This fortnight our theme is

Monochrome

Our sponsor this fortnight is Robyn's Fetish.

This is a card I made for a friend's sister in law (maybe.. I can't remember the exact relationship) but at some point last year I used a bit of the Craftwork Cards Twinkle paper and my friend asked if I could make a card using it as that's how she always refers to her sil - there were no other stipulations just the paper! 

So I decided to go with Rosie - she's one of my Sugar Nellie favourites and I thought she was perfect for the occassion. If memory serves, after I had embossed the background card I chalked over it too and chalked round the edges of Rosie just to give her a more vintagey feel.



Challenges I'd Like to Enter
Papertake - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

Stamps
Rosie - Funky Kits

 Colouring Medium 
Copics
Chalks
Promarkers
Flexmarkers


Cardstock
From stash

Paper
Craftwork Cards

 Embellishments 
Lace
Pearls
Flowers
Glamour Dust

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Dream Valley and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 

 Susan 
x

10 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous..love the image and fab layout.xxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Susan. I love the image, she looks so pretty in all her shades of yellow.
Lorraine x

Chris said...

Lovely card so sweet and pretty!
Chris
x

Claire said...

This is a lovely card - sweet image and colours. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan. I love the sweet image and the delicate shades of yellow are really beauiful.
Sue xx

rachel said...

such a cute card - love the yellow and that image is sooo cute! Hugs Rachel x

catherine said...

Looks great Susan and love the embossed background and delicate colouring
x catherine

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Susan with such a sweet image. LOVE the yellows. hugs, Pat K x

Sandra said...

I lurve this so much.
xxx

Susie said...

Beautiful! Susie x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...