Friday 28 June 2013

Fabulous Friday

Well hello there! Not been by at this time of night for a while... well, I have, you just haven't seen me ;)

So, the bags are packed for our holidays tomorrow. We're off to the Peak District for a week and then we're heading to the lovely Cathy and family for the weekend after that so I'll be back on the 9th July.

I will have all my DT posts scheduled for the time I'm away and you never know I might pop up with the odd postcard too while I'm away too.

On to today and a card and news to share. Over at Crafty Sentiments there is a huge new Christmas release coming - it's very exciting and I know you're going to love the stamps and the dies.



And on to a card. This is one of the teacher's cards I made. This is one of the ones for Scott's teachers. 

I found the digi one day when I was doing some DT commenting - can't remember who had the original card but the digi is from Imagine That.


Stamps 
School Boy - Imagine That

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

Cardstock
From stash

Paper 

 Thanks for dropping by today. I'm off to make sure I've got everything.

 Susan 
 x

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

Fab card! cute image and that's a nice layout and those papers are perfect for this teacher card!

MagsB said...

What a perfect card for a teacher - that image is sure to bring a smile to the recipient's face!

have a wonderful holiday! the Peak District is absolutely beautiful! I hope you have excellent weather, too!

love Mags B x

Claire said...

Lovely card for a Teacher - great image and layout. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Susan, I love the image, fabulous papers and great layout.
I hope you have a wonderful holiday
Sue xx

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card,fab image.xxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

so sweet!!! love the image and the little blackboard... fab papers too :)

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...