Friday 3 May 2013

Angels Among Us

Morning all.

Goodness me, where has the week gone! It's been a busy one this week and I have neglected you and I'm sorry. I have been busy creating but sadly can't show you anything yet. Just wait for next week ;)

It was also the end of Anchor Boys the other night with our annual display and it was Scott's last night as he is now promoted to Junior Section *sniff*.  I'm very proud to tell you that he won the Best Overall Boy for the session - now although I'm an officer in the Anchor Boys this was a complete surprise and I'm not *quite* sure how I managed to hold back the tears but I did... no, really!

So to today's card. I made this for a friend who asked for a Big Sister card and this was my original card for That Craft Place challenge but there was something I wasn't happy with so I made another. I'm still not sure what I'm not happy with, it's a perfectly nice card but still!


Challenges I'd Like To Enter


Stamps 
Angels Among Us - Saturated Canary

 Colouring Medium 

Cardstock/Paper
From stash

 Embellishments 

And just before I go, here is a picture of Scott holding his Best Boy and his promotion trophies!


 Thanks for dropping by today.  Andy is off out tonight, so hopefully I'll get round to visiting your blogs later.

Susan
 x

7 comments:

Sue said...

Well done to your son Susan and that is such a fabulous photo!!
Your card is gorgeous. I love the image and beautiful colour scheme.
Sue xx

Doreen said...

Love the design of your card,gorgeous image,well done to Scott fab photo.xxx

Sandra said...

She's sweet, just like your little monster. He deserved it.
x

Desire Fourie said...

Such a pretty card. Love the stipple effect around the image. Congrats with little Scott's achievements.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Chris said...

Sweet card, Susan! Cutest of images and lovely colours. Well done Scott!-You must be so proud of your gorgeous little boy!
Chris
x

Debs said...

Fabulous card Susan and huge congrats to Scott - you must have been so proud.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Debs xx

Dawn said...

Congratulations to you and Scott!

Your card is so sweet; love the cute image and your colouring.

Hugs, Dawn

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...