Thursday 11 April 2013

Will Someone Turn the Heating Up

Morning.

A wee commissioned card to share with you this morning. I was asked to make an 18th birthday card for a girl who liked music. I was going to use the Simply Sassy Lost in Music image but then I happened upon this image from JadeDragonne and thought it was even better.

Kept the card quite simple... ish. Well, simple for me!


Challenges I'd Like To Enter

Stamps 
Headphones - JadeDragonne 

Colouring Medium 
Copics

Cardstock/Paper 
From stash

Embellishments 
Card Candy - Craftwork Cards

 Tools
Oval Punch - Stampin Up
Cuttlebug

 Thanks for dropping by today. Not sure what the boys and I are going to do today - we went down to Largs yesterday with friends which was fun (if a *little* cold). Maybe a lazy day is called for... with a spot of crafting thrown in for me ;)

 Susan 
x

13 comments:

Sandra said...

Beautiful card and I love that image.
xxx

Doreen said...

A beautiful card...gorgeous image and papers.xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Susan. I love the image and fabulous choice of papers.
Sue x

Doreen said...

stunning card - I need this image too. So great
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Tracey T said...

The image is fabulous - great for any girl, but particularly for those who aren't overly girly. She suits the mono background perfectly. Enjoy your lazy day! Hugs, Tracey xx

Shazza said...

love the card Susan. Been years since I've been to Largs. Still chilly here but better than earlier in the week. Trip to Glasgow in caravan cancelled though so lazy days for me before returning to work on Monday x

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Susan. Love the image and fabulous LO.
Debs xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Susan. I love the image and fab colour scheme.
Lorraine x

catherine said...

This is brilliant Susan and fits the theme brilliantly. I'm sure it will be loved
x catherine

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous.
luv
Debby

Kerry said...

This is just fabulicious Susan...your coloring is fabtastic and I love the die cut of the musical notes. I'm sure Alisha will love it. Thanks for joining in our Toddler/Teen/Etc challenge at LCI this fortnight xx

Margaret said...

Beautiful card. Lovely coloring on the hair. Thanks for joining us at DigiStamps4Joy for this challenge.
Margaret, DT

Susan said...

What a great card for a teen lover of music....

Thank you for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!! xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...