Sunday 17 March 2013

That Craft Place Challenge


Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at That Craft Place

This time our theme is

Weddings

I have gone for a scrapbook layout this time. I didn't want to do another card and the lovely Lisa had sent me some fabby stuff so I really wanted to be able to incorporate these into my creation this time. And what a gorgeous couple they are, aren't they.... *coughs* No idea what became of them :P

It's been a long time since I did any scrapbooking so hoping I can do some more soon. There are album pages needing filled!


Challenges I'd Like to Enter
Use It Tuesday - Dies, Punches and Cut Outs (that brown cs has been in stash for a long long time!)
Oldie But A Goodie - Flower Power (as above for brown cs)
Crafting By Design - Wedding Bells are Ringing
Papercrafting Journey - Anything But A Card

Cardstock
from stash

Paper
Papermania 

  Ink
Vintage Photo DI (round wooden tag)

Embellishments 
Flowers 
Ribbon
Wooden Tag 
Pearls

 Tools 
Sizzix Alphabet Azure
5X7 Nesties
Fabulous Phlox Dienamics Die
Fancy Label Nesties
Cuttlebug

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by That Craft Place and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 

 Susan 
x

13 comments:

Tracey T said...

This is a really lovely layout. I like the fact that it's not overly fussy or frilly and the little flower arrangements are beautiful. Hugs, Tracey xx PS Still gorgeous!

Chris said...

It's a beautiful layout, Susan! - I must make more time for scrapbooking!
Chris
x

Unknown said...

what a most beautiful page susan....just perfect hugs sassyxxx

Sue said...

Oh, such a lovely photo Susan. I love the layout and beautiful detailing.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the day
Sue xx

Sandra said...

Lovely. xxx

Wishcraft said...

A lovely photo and a fab layout Susan :o) Hugs, Lisa x

MagsB said...

What a fab layout! I love the delicate die-cut borders. That's a wonderful picture, too, the bride is gorgeous and what a dashing young man!!

love Mags B x

Sherri said...

Lovely, and welcome back to the land of scrapping once again :) Thanks for linking up to Use It Tuesday.

Tammy L said...

gorgeous layout! Lots of pretty embellishments to set of your picture. Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday this week.
Tammy DT

Dawn said...

This is a gorgeous layout, Susan. What a stunning photo and beautifully embellished.

Hugs, Dawn

debby4000 said...

Beautiful layout.
luv
Debby

Tracy said...

Really beautiful lo. love the photo xxx

Helen said...

Gorgeous LO!
Thanks for joining in with my 'Feeling Floral' challenge at Oldie but a Goodie!
Helen x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...