Monday 25 March 2013

Love to Create Challenge


Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Love to Create

This week our theme is

Pastel Colours or Easter

So a bit of a choice for you there. Although you could go with a pastel coloured Easter card.

Our sponsors this week are Wings and Willows and QKR Stampede

Now it doesn't take a genius to see that I haven't created a card for this week  and for that I'm sorry. I had a bit of a week and by the time I got round to thinking about doing a card I had to put all the stuff away for our visitors.

So for the moment, it just remains for me to say remember to drop by Love to Create and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 

 Susan 
x

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...