Thursday 7 February 2013

Domestic Goddess

That's the stamp I've used on that card. Not me, just in case you were in any doubt whatsoever ;)

This is a card I made for my friend's birthday, which was way back in October... and she got it last week. Now, if only I could blame the postal system... but sadly I am to blame, we only got round to meeting up last week.

I was inspired by the Great British Bake Off for this card. And I *was* going to try and put a photo of Paul Hollywood on the card too but he just didn't seem to fit anywhere...  


Challenges I'd Like to Enter
MAWTT - Only Girls Allowed
Crafts And Me - Your Favourite Colour Combo  (Red and Kraft)
Papertake - Anything Goes

Stamps 
Domestic Goddess - Funky Kits
Recipe Stamp - LOTV

 Colouring Medium 
Copics
Promarkers

Cardstock/Paper 
From Stash

Embellishments 
Ribbon - From stash

 Tools 
Deckle Rectangle Nesties
Big Shot

Thanks for dropping by today. 

 Hugs. Susan xxx

14 comments:

Doreen said...

Love this gorgeous card...fab image and colours.xxx

kelly ledder said...

What a gorgeous creation, thank you so much for sharing att Moving along with the times.

Kelly x

Sue said...

This is fabulous Susan. I love the image, the LOTV friendship recipe gorgeous colour scheme.

Sue

Crafty Lark said...

Super, gorgeous card, I love the recipe backing also . xx Flora

Bridie said...

Lovin' those colours and the image is great too.

xx Bridie xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Susan. The image looks fabulous and I love the colours and layout.
Lorraine x

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

What an awesome idea, love the recipe behind the image. Gorgeous as usual Susan.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Faye said...

Hi Suasn, I love the pers you've put with this image. Fab colours too. X

Sandra said...

Very Sweet xxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

A great image and sentiment combo on this prettily designed card, Susan! Hugs, Lesley

Chris said...

It's a great card, Susan! Better late than never...!
Chris
x

Tracey T said...

There are so many reasons why I love this card. Cake is one of them. Plus I love the colours and the image is fab. And I wish all dresses looked just like this and then I could buy them. Hugs xxx

Wendy said...

Love the card Hun I don't look like this when I bake lol thank you for joing us at the sugarbowl xxx wendy

Jennifer said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sugar Bowl xx Jenny xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...