Monday 3 December 2012

Love to Create Challenge

Morning all. A very good morning to you. 3 weeks and it'll be Christmas Eve... *squeals*

It's time for a new challenge at Love to Create  and this week our challenge theme is 

Holiday Cheer

We're sponsored this week by Bugaboo who gave the DT some images to play with.

This is my card... and I've also added the song which inspired this card. It's a song called Elf's Lament by Barenaked Ladies from one of our favourite albums called Barenaked For The Holidays.  The elf in the song is complaining that there's no union - they're only through when they outdo the competition... so I decided to give the Elf in the Pocket a sign and just in case you can't read the sentiment it says.

"There's a list for who's been naughty or nice but consider the price to an elf"


Challenges I'd Like to Enter
Make it Monday
Addicted to Stamps - Christmas Time

Stamps 
Elf in Pocket, Bugaboo

Colouring Medium
Copics/Promarkers

Cardstock/Paper 
From stash

Embellishments 
Glossy Accents

Tools
Deckled Rectangle Nesties, Big Shot




 Thanks for dropping by today. I hope you enjoyed my card and my song! For more Holiday Cheer remember to pop over to Love to Create and see what the rest of the DT have done.

Hugs. Susan xxx

9 comments:

Laine said...

This is so cute Susan.
Hugs from Laine
X

Sue said...

Your card is fabulous Susan, I love the fun design and great image.

I will take a look at your song later as I have no sound on this computer so need to borrow my son's laptop.

Sue

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is so sweet Susan! Love the image..he is so cute in the little pocket! The little sign is real cute too :)

Caroline said...

Susan this is gorgeous I love the image and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

lOVE IT sUSAN, IT'S SO CUTE XXX

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Susan, so cute!
Lorraine x

Kraftylittlebox said...

Such a cute card Susan :) I love it!
Hugs Klair xx

Mei said...

Thanks for your support on my grand opening Susan! And looove how you colored elfie! :D

Unknown said...

Such a cute little elf!! Great job!
Z

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...