Sunday 28 October 2012

Yeuch......

So, this is a soggy old Sunday isn't it? Well, it is here. After the beautifully crisp and cold frost of yesterday we've reverted to being soggy and damp - and there's been an extra hour of it. This isn't fair!

Now I've got some things I *should* be doing but I thought I'd share this little baby card with you first.  It's not the greatest photo in the world but it was difficult to take a decent photo of the stepper card.

And you'll notice what colour it is.... sometimes you just have to do it. I'm not sure the baby's parents would have appreciated a blue card. 



Challenges I'd Like to Enter
TLT - The Ladybugs need a P... (p for, no I can't say it.... and pearls)
Stamptacular - Not Just an Ordinary Card
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy - Anything Goes

Stamps 
Baby Baby, Ladybug Crafts Ink coloured with Copics and Promarkers

Cardstock/Paper 
From stash
Embellishments 
Ribbon and pearls from stash

Tools 
Circle and Heart Circle Nesties, Cuttlebug

Thanks for dropping by today. Hope you're warm and dry. Enjoy what's left of the weekend. I'm off to do a spot of ironing. If I'm not back in a wee while send chocolate.

 Hugs. Susan xxx

22 comments:

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous Susan love the image and the layout is sooo pretty. Caroline xxx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Dreach here today too :(

Wonderful creation loving the pink and gingham my favourites :D

Hope you have a fabby day yesterday with Cathy and co

Mwah

ali x

Laine said...

Fabulous PINK card Susan.
Hugs
Laine
X

PS I love PINK!

Winnie said...

Adorable pink babycard, love the image, love the way you have folded the card, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week.

Hugs Winnie DT

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Susan. Love the image and fabulous layout and colours.
Lorraine x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

Sue said...

This is adorable, I love that cute image and of course the baby PINK is gorgeous!! Fabulous design too.
I hope you have finished the ironing by now!
Sue

Scrappin Sista said...

Great baby card, super cute! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Brown Sugar in the "Anything Goes" challenge! We hope you decide to play along with us again!! Good luck!
Alice B.

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Susan.
Wendy xx

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Susan.
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

Hi Susan, oooh prettty! But I must admit I wondered if I'd got the right blog when I saw the colour!!!

Been wet and windy here today as well, but unfortunately no crafting done - rather entertaining SWMbO instead. We made a Billy Goats Gruff Puppet Theatre!!!!

Sarah

Judith said...

this is so cute - just love little pink baby girl cards! - you sound so like me - should be doing something else but blogging instead! x

Wishcraft said...

This is lovely Susan. Love that cute image and the pink is very pretty... yes it IS ;o) Hugs, Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet and gorgeous card Susan.
luv
Debby

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is so cute - you can't beat pretty, pink checks for new baby girl card.
Caroline xxx

Jovan said...

Adorable card...thanks for joining Brown Sugar!

Wiccababe said...

argh it's P**K!!
seriously though, it's very pretty - gingham's always a winner and its a really cute baby
Debz
xx

suzanne2 said...

aww this is adorable, such a pretty card. thank you for joining us at fussy and fancy challenge blog this week

Nathalie said...

Hello,
so cute card. I love this girly card. Thank you for joining us to Fussy & Fancy challenges.
Hugs!
Nathalie

Kerry said...

LOL...I'm sure it killed you to make this gorgeous pink card Susan and that you've recovered from the shock! Love the pp and the heart die mount you used for the image. I haven't made a stepper card in a while...might just go and do that right now. Thanks for joining in our I Need A P challenge at LCI this fortnight xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Awww....this is one of my favourite images and you have made it look so beautiful. A lovely stepper card and so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at LCI Challenge this fornight.
Diane xx

DesignerDiva said...

PINK! there I said it for you!!
Gorgeous card
Thanks for playing along with your P's with the Ladybugs this week at LCI and good luck
Hugs Laurie xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...